1. Kiss of Mud: army crawling 50 feet through mud underneath barbed wire that is about 12 inches off the ground.
2. Arctic Enema: jumping into a pool of ice water (about 30 feet long with more ice than water) swimming underneath a barrier in the middle and wading across to the other side.
3. Berlin Walls: scaling two sheer eight foot walls back to back.
4. Bale Bonds: climbing up and over a 10 foot stack of hay bales.
5. Hold Your Wood: carrying a 40 pound log around a quarter mile loop.
6. Kiss of Mud #2: army crawling 50 feet through mud underneath barbed wire that is about 12 inches off the ground.
7. King of the Mountain: climbing up and over a 20 foot pyramid of hay bales.
8. Trench Warfare: army crawling 50 feet in pitch black through an uncomfortably tight, enclosed trench.
9. Dirty Ballerina: going through a series of 10 mud pits that are about 8 feet across and 3 to 4 feet deep.
10. Lumber Jacked: jumping over two logs that are 4 feet off the ground and a log that is 5 feet off the ground.
11. Electric Eel: army crawling through ice water under barbed wire with live wires hanging down shocking you. The shock here is minimal and feels like a pinch.
12. Balls to the Wall: scaling a 15 foot wall with the assistance of a knotted rope.
13. Mud Mile: a series of mud pits with a big pile of dirt between each.
14. Boa Constrictor: army crawling through a small pipe angled down into a mud pit, and up another pipe out of the mud pit. Breathing here is difficult if you are crawling face down.
15. Berlin Walls #2: Scaling two 10 foot walls back to back. There is a 2x4 secured to the wall about 2 feet off the ground to run and push off of to jump and reach the top.
16. Cliff Hanger: jumping into a mud pit, then climbing out and clawing your way up a steep muddy incline.
17. Funky Monkey: going across ascending, then descending monkey bars. Careful, the bars spin. If you fall, there is a pool of water below.
18. Just the Tip: traversing across a wall with a 2x4 to stand on and a 2x4 for your hands. The middle section gets skinnier with one inch boards to stand on and hold onto. If you fall, there is a pool below. If you rock climb, this shouldn't be a challenge.
19. Walk the Plank: Climbing up a 15 foot wall with 2x4 cross sections and jumping off into a 15 foot deep pool of water. That's just asking for a backflip.
20. Everest: a 12 foot tall slippery quarter pipe. Run as fast as you can, push off, and jump for the top. Then pull yourself up and over.
21. Electroshock Therapy: Running through a 40 foot long by 15 foot wide canopy of live wires hanging down shocking you as you go. Don't underestimate the power of the current. It's not going to kill you so man up and run through.